Chance and I are planning a spring break trip to New Orleans! (yes we are thinking we are still in college ;) ) I do love having the flexibility of the school system and online store!
We also love to travel (okay not so much him) but I do! I have planed our weekend out to a T. If you have ever been or know anywhere, we should go let me know!
So far we have the following planned: This is my second trip here and I am still so excited!
Jackson square/Frenchman street
- St. Louis
- The presbyter
- Spotted Cat
- The Maison
- Dinner @ Pat O Briens
- Bourbon Street that night-
- World war II museum
- Lunch/Brunch at-
- Explore Canal Street
- Carousel house
- Big easy
- Walk along pier (Spanish
- Dinner @???
- Out to Frenchman street and bourbon
- Frenchman- musts- t
- the spotted cat
- Snug harbor
- St. Charles Avenue ( take the St. Charles Streetcar Line from Canal Street. St. Charles streetcar
- Commanders Palace- A MUST - Turtle soup and 25 CENT martinis!
- Walk down magazine street
- Brunch/Lunch at the rum house or wherever on Magazine Street
- Cafe Due M
- Flight leaves 11:19 (get there at 9:30)
*A TRAVEL tip* Skyscanner you must use this website to search for the best deals for flights.
I will post a recap of outfits and pictures when we get back!